E2 Man With A Van Hire – Choose The Best Team
When it comes to hiring a man with a van service, the choice as to which one to book with is a difficult one, especially in an area like the E2 area, where there are a high number of companies and self-employed individuals offering this service. However, getting the decision right is essential and could be the difference between a pleasant, stress-free move, and a very unpleasant stress-full house move.
Hiring the first man with a van service you find, or simply booking the cheapest one could impact you and your house move in respect of both time and money. If you hire someone who is unreliable they could either arrive late on removal day, losing you time, or maybe even not arrive at all. If the van included in the quote is particularly small this may mean having to make more than one visit from the old to the new house, these multiple journeys will not only add time onto the moving process but will also increase the fuels costs you need to pay. If you hire a good and well established man with a van, who is proven to be reliable and will help you to load and unload your van, this will greatly save you time and reduce the work involved for you.
How to find the best ‘man with a van’ team:
1. Make a list of all the man with a van services in the E2 area.
2. Make a list of questions that you would like to ask the E2 man and van team when you call for a quote, here are some example questions that you find useful to ask:
• What is the best quote you can give me? Will there be any additional charges? (e.g. insurance or fuel costs). Can you supply this quote in writing?
• Do you offer insurance? Is this included within the price or offered at an additional charge? How does this cover me, my belongings and my property?
• Do you belong to any associations or organisations?
• What is your experience in the business? What training/qualifications do you have that you use in your job?
• What is your standard process for helping your customers to move home? For example, when will you arrive and finish? Will you be alone or with a team of staff? How long do you think it will take you?
• How big is the van? Do you have a variety of sized vans for me to choose from? How well-maintained are your vehicles? Are they fully licenced?
• Can you help with things like loading and unloading the van? Dismantling and erecting furniture? Etc.
• Are you able to supply me with any references? What is your customer satisfaction history like?
3. Call the man with a van services on your list and note the best quote along with the answers to your questions.
4. Create a shortlist from your long list of man with a van E2teams.
5. Conduct your own research of the man with a van teams you have found and called. Find some real customer reviews and try to find as much information about the teams as you can.
6. Choose one man with a van service that you would like to book, ensure you choose the one that best suits your needs and not simply the cheapest options available.
7. Book your E2 man with a van team as soon as you can to avoid disappointment.